Saturday, October 07, 2006



Today in Bangkok no matter what or where you go, you always see the road sign pointing to “Suvarnnabhumi” airport, so on the way back home with a split second decision, we are on our way to visit the new place. It is the first time for me, but not for Pe Fa (whose office is there) and Mer (who has visited the place already on the survey trip).

For me, inside the building everything seems so chaos and busting with people all around the place, I don’t know that they are all passengers or just curios lookers like me. Anyway, I finally get a headache and not at all impressed with the enormous-budget-consuming project. But I won’t spend time here talking about the comments and what-should-be-done, enough to summarize that all critics that I heard before are all justifiable.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker