Thursday, April 26, 2007

Spring USA Trip - Day1


Red Rock Canyon

Since I can’t persuade (and manipulate) Oh, my brother, to visit Morocco with me, a solution satisfied both of us is U.S.A. Mid-west is agreeable, but my interest is at northern Arizona - Antelope Canyon, and Utah – Bryce Canyon, while Oh’s main interest is at Wyoming – Yellowstone National Park. With a very limit preparation time, we have 2 more friends to join the trip but with different flights.

Oh and I arrived at Las Vegas around 1 a.m. this morning. Later, we decide to visit Red Rock Canyon which is about 19 miles of downtown Las Vegas and pick up, one of our team mates, Koh, in the evening. Enjoy the volcano eruption at The Mirage and the Pirate shows at the Treasure Island. We walk until 3.a.m., so tired that I am afraid that we don’t have energy left to walk in those national parks as planned. But Vegas is a very lively place.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker