Friday, July 13, 2007

China & Mongolia - Day 7



Pe Puart and Pe Busaba enjoy the fresh air at the uphill in the morning.



The view is superb.



Visit the 13th Century Camp. The project is still under construction. It aims to provide visitors with the way of living, customs and traditions of the 13th century period. That century was the period where Mongolian empire spreaded its rule across the continental from east to west. Currently about 6 camps are completed for visiting such as craftmen camp, educational camp, herders' camp, and King Palace.



Khun Pichai and Pe Busaba in front of the traditional 13th century Ger.



The small warrior.

2 comments:

Mohini said...

Wowwwwww so great kha,Mongolia is one of my dream nakha.
Hope to follow ur path soon kha.May be after my Algeria or Portugal.
Shutttttt!!! Tell no one na kha.
Coz I want to boommmmmmmm then I go kha ( like my trip to Iran kha )
I'll come back to enjoy ur pics again kha.

karantarat said...

Dear my beautiful sister - Tikky:
after reading your Iran story, now everyone will include Iran in his/her dream-destination list ka.

 
eXTReMe Tracker