Saturday, June 28, 2008

Museum Siam

A hot place in town for taking pictures is “Museum Siam” at Phra Nakorn district. Its aim of this National Discovery Museum Institute is to be the learning center for visitors to understand Thai culture and the multi cultural in our society. It is a small museum, not so pack of technical knowledge and I would recommend for students. The museum building is the old Ministry of Commerce office built in King Rama VI in European style.
http://www.ndmi.or.th/Muse_Info/Muse_Info.html




My brother in front of the building.




On the third floor, the first room starts at the “Introduction to Suvarnabhumi”.




“Suvarnabhumi with the multi-ethnic people”




“Growing rice”




“Today Thailand”




Beautiful staircase




I post my blogname on board before leaving the building.




We end our short trip by having lunch at “Tha Pra Chan” pier near Thammasat University. I haven’t visited that area for a long long time.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker