Friday, August 08, 2008

Wang Nam Khieo

Heading to Wang Nam Khieo by route 304 via Chachengsao Province, our first stop is at “Num Heang” restaurant for dinner.
Nam Heang is a small eateries at Kabinburi Intersection. The place is discovered by my former TISCO boss, Pe Daeng. Food are prepared by two lady owners; no waiters, no frills. Diners must prepare to help oneself with drinks, etc. However, all the dishes are excellent and I would definitely include it into my itinerary if I ever happen to be in that area again.



My recommended dish: Fried pork. Since the dish is so simple, one can tell the difference when finds the good one. The meat is thin and crispy, made from the “ชายโครง” portion of pork.


Deep-fried minced shrimp (ทอดมันกุ้ง)

Steamed Fish in lemon sauce (ปลาเนื้ออ่อนนึ่งมะนาว)


หมูป่าผัดเผ็ด


ผักกระเฉดไฟแดง


กุ้งเผา

Spring roll (ปอเปี๊ยะทอด)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker