Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Synopsis of my wonderful Karakoram Trip

It was one of the most wonderful trips in my life - Karakoram Hiway Trip in Pakistan and China.


Karakul Lake in China


Livestock Market at Kashgar

Pasu Valley


Pasu Glacier


Borith Lake


Husaini Bridge


Bualtar Glacier


Fairy Meadow


Sunrise at Fairy Meadow


Satpara Lake


Rama Lake


Deosai National Park


Shangri La Lake


Babusar Pass


Saiful-Maluk Lake


A Sweet Little Pakistani Girl

After seeing many beautiful Pakistan pictures, I asked to join Nong Nat and Nath group. The trip starts from September 24 - October 7, 2009, comprising of 4 members. Nat has contacted Altaf, an agent recommended by Pe Aoy. We chose the Grade-C-price tour: the different is in food and an accommodation, but turned out that Altaf upgraded us to the Grade-A one without paying an extra.

Though deciding to join the trip several months ago, I am quite nervous at first because this one is the real adventurous trip: Am I going to survive a lot of walking/trekking - being a city girl all my life without any exercise? How about the altitude sickness that I hear so often from my friend? (eventhough my friends try to calm me down by telling me that we just sit in a car and pass the hightes point. That's all!!) How about food? I don't like spicy and curry Indian food? Would Pakistani be like Indian food in Bangkok? Evenmore, one insurance company denied the trip insurance since Pakistan is not covered!!! And that's not included all my friends' warning and precautions given to me before the trip.

However, it turns out to be one of the most enjoyable trip that I shall go back and visit Pakistan again sometime in the future.!!!

7 comments:

Chatlatda Siferd said...

ว้าว...สวยอย่างที่พี่อ๋อว่าจริง ๆ ค่ะ สวยจนลืมหายใจเลย อยากไปด้วยจังเลยค่ะ อิอิ ตอนนี้ยังไปไหนไม่ได้ งั้นขอเป็นแฟนคลับ blog ของพี่อ๋อล่ะกันนะค่ะ
โอ้ย!!!!!สวยยยยยยๆ (อิจฉา แฮ่ ๆ )

karantarat said...

ชอบมากๆเลยละ แวะไปดูรูปพี่แนทที่TKTสิ งามมาก

Unknown said...

มุมมองผ่านกล้องพี่อ๋อก็ไม่แพ้คนอื่นเลยครับ สวยอย่าบอกใครเชียว

karantarat said...

copy มุมน้องๆมากกว่า 555

nath said...

เข้ามาอ่านอีกรอบ...ตอนแรกอ่าอย่างเดียวนึกว่าถ้า comment ต้อง sign in ด้วย...

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

 
eXTReMe Tracker